1. Membership is open to Cameroonians and foreigners irrespective of race, colour, religion, nationality or language, who have the heart to give back to society by supporting vulnerable orphans, the destitute and the less-privileged. Members should not be less than 18 years of age.
2. Membership is gained upon a non-refundable registration fee.
3. Every member shall pay an annual subscription due by January of each year.
4. There shall be quarterly, semester and annual general meetings to evaluate, deliberate and plan for the smooth and successful running of the association.
5. Members shall be liable to attend meetings, presentations and or reports per the approved period by the General Assembly.
6. Meetings shall be chaired by the President/Chief Executive Officer (CEO), who is the head of the administrative unit. However, he could delegate power to any other member of the executive bench to perform his functions.
7. The top executive board members shall meet once a month (first Saturday of the month) to deliberate and evaluate all the affairs of the association.
8. Members of the executive board are members who share in the vision and objectives of the association and shall serve for a period of three years renewable thrice.